NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Rescheduling Cleanup Routines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sebrewer@cchs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Rescheduling Cleanup Routines Reply with quote

To help troubleshoot a problem I've been having (occasiobally receiving a null message via GetMail) I just installed the experimental monitor referred to in another post - it works well !! I have chosen to be notified for Stalled Modules, Module Errors, and Message Queue not empty for X minutes.

One question ... I now get paged every night at midnight when the cleanup routine begins and ends ... any way of rescheduling the cleanup or suppressing that page ?

sebrewer@cchs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: One solution ... Reply with quote

As a temporary solution, I set up an oncall group, with myself as the only member, and having availability each day from 12:02 AM to 11:58 PM. This group was then specified as the NPP recipient in the monitor.
Not the cleanest solution by far, but it should allow me to avoid the midnight pages ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: