NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Republic Wireless phone not getting pages/text

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kudies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Republic Wireless phone not getting pages/text Reply with quote

I have a user with Republic Wireless that is not receiving pages/text to his phone...If i send an email to his email which has his carriers email address as (phone number)@text.republicwireless.com, he will receive the text just fine....but when i set this up in pagegate with the "Email To" field with (phone number)@text.republicwireless.com, changed carrier to Republic Wireless and tried TMobileEmail, and sent him a test page, he doesnt receive anything, i've checked the logs and it shows successful . Since Republic Wireless uses another RTN number from T-Mobile, i've also tried that number and used (phonenumber)@tmomail.net as the "Emailed To" field in pagegate, tried both carriers as Republic and TMobileEmail, and still doesnt work. I've also tried to send a regular email to to (phonenumber)@tmomail.net, but he did not receive anything. So im a bit lost right now, not sure what/how to configure this anymore. This seems to only be happening with Republic Wireless, if i set up other users directly from regular carriers like AT&T, T-mobile, i do not get this issue. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would, please email the c:\PageGateData\Lpgs\*.log files from your PageGate server to support at notepage dot com so we can review the outbound connection logs.

kudies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i go to that location, all i have is c:\PageGateData\Archive\

(This folder is blank..)

I have my report logs from my sent messages from pagegate that i have copied/pasted below. Not sure if this is helpful, but let me know if there is something else i can grab.

--This first one was set-up as 9525949752@tmomail.net with carrier Republic Wireless:

"teXXXXX_cell ","a6588","TEST PAGE from KOU XXXX","aXXXX","W5-IS-XXXXX","teXXXXX_cell","Successful","8/31/2016 7:41:01 AM","8/31/2016 7:41:16 AM","Station 10"," 0"," 0"," 0","8/31/2016 7:41:01 AM","GRIGGS"

--This second one was set-up as 9525949752@tmomail.net but with carrier as TMobileEmail:

"teXXXXX_cell ","a6588","TEST PAGE from KOU XXXX","a6588","W5-IS-XXXXX","teXXXXX_cell","Successful","8/31/2016 8:04:22 AM","8/31/2016 8:04:30 AM","Station 10"," 0"," 0"," 0","8/31/2016 8:04:22 AM","GRIGGS"

Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go in to the PageGate Admin and go in to the Program - Settings section, it will note what your logging directory is. If you would, please email the *.log files from that folder.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: