NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Database error 3343 and how to clear pending messages? HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wendallwoof

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Database error 3343 and how to clear pending messages? HELP! Reply with quote

Hi all,
I use page gate to poll from solarwinds and to then forward via an sms modem.

So we wanted to test the alerts as we had a power down today. I accidentally sent 150 alerts, which were successfully sent to the process folder. Pagegate picked these up and I had 150 pending alerts. I quickly deleted the .asc files from the process folder so that these messages would not actually send.

however....pagegate is still seeing the pending files. I've attempted to shut down the device, restart the services and it still keeps trying to send the SMS even though they no longer exist in the process folder. if I check the logs I keep seeing

37 Program Halted. Database error: 3343 Unrecognized database format 'C:\PageGateData\Database\pagegate.mdb'. in Procedure: main2
05/08/2016 13:31:37 Module Stopped

is this just because I deleted the files? I tried to restore the files back to the folder but the same issue occurs and im waiting a life time for those pending messages to go...

Any ideas?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would, please email your contact information to support at notepage dot com, the 3343 error usually indicates that there is database corruption of some variety present.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: