NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Delivery Engine Not Started

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> NotePager Pro Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bcbc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Delivery Engine Not Started Reply with quote

When changing a carrier for my cell phone and trying to send a test text, I noticed the application blinking a message "Delivery Engine Not Started" in the upper right grey/empty space (and that it must have been down for a couple weeks due to a bunch of pending messages). The text of course does not work. Nothing in the activity monitor. The log shows the same message. I see no windows service with that name, help topics, FAQ, or option within the app. version 5.0.1

Does anyone know why this would happen/how to fix?

Thanks,
bcbc

Tech Support

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That usually occurs when something in the operating system is preventing our connection engine's executable from starting. If you would, try closing the program, then right click on the shortcut and use "Run as Administrator" to launch the application. When you do, does the issue persist?

bcbc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bingo, how silly of me not to try. thanks for the help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> NotePager Pro Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: