NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Non delivered pages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caroladair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Non delivered pages Reply with quote

We have a PageGate system that is pretty reliable ~ but ~ we have a couple of firefighters that do not get the pages on their phones, even though our system shows that the message has been delivered. Could this be the fault of their individual phones? I believe they both have Verizon providers.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may sound like a random sort of question but who's your Internet Service Provider?

caroladair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be M-33 Access, a local provider. Just for further clarification, I do have about 50-75 or so 'recipients' in my database. And Verizon is a big carrier around here. My carrier is Verizon, and I don't have any problem getting alpha-pages.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't Windstream first as Verizon has blacklisted that ISP.

So, with regards to the issue you're having, if you would, please email the c:\PageGateData\Logs\pgdial1.log file from your PageGate Server to support at notepage dot com and let us know the Recipient name of one of the recipients who isn't getting their messages, that way we can have a look at the message transaction to see if there is anything amiss.

caroladair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My technology on this end is NOT cooperating today! It may be tomorrow before I can contact support. Thank you for the information ~~ I'll follow up tomorrow.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to follow up on this forum post, just in case anyone else runs in to this, there are some Verizon phones that won't receive messages if you send to their 11 digit phone number instead of their 10 digit phone number. So, if you find yourself running in to this, check the address you're sending to. If it's 1XXXXXXXXXX, try removing the 1 and see if it works.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: