NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Text from US email to UK cell phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Text from US email to UK cell phone Reply with quote

I know that this probably a shot in the dark but I wonder if you would mind helping me. I am trying to email from the USA to my friend's mobile phone in the UK. When I phone him I use 01144 for the international dialing code then his mobile number. Do you know how I should type the email address? His carrier is Vodafone UK.

When I type the email address to AT&T numbers in the US I do this ....... number@txt.att.net

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Text from US email to UK cell phone Reply with quote

Technical support can be provided for NotePage software, which has log files.

Download a free 30-day trial of NotePager Pro software at http://www.notepage.net/software.htm

With NotePager Pro software, send messages from your computer using a high-speed internet connection to UK cell phones.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can make a post here on the forum or you can email us at support at notepage dot com if you like. We also have our contact information posted on our website.

steveosiris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: questions Reply with quote

I just downloaded it and tried it out, and it worked perfectly. thanks for the info. :)
-Steve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: