NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Country Configuration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> NotePager Pro Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
devan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Country Configuration Reply with quote

Hi, I have purchased the software online, can anyone provide me a guide how to configure this programme send SMS to my mobile phone using internet ?? does this software support malaysian telco?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, Malaysian carriers don't support the basic internet protocols that our software uses to send SMS. What you'll need is a Cellular Modem that can send messages directly to cel phones using the AT command set. OzCom here on the forums is more familiar with the hardware requirements for a cellular modem setup, so I'll let him speak as to the specifics of what you might need.

OzCom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need an Industrial Cellular Modem attached to the PC running PageGate. This device will need to be subscribed to the cellular carrier of your choice, with the "unlimited messaging" option. Once this is done, you can use it to send SMS traffic to other cell phones

TEL: 207-518-8455
AOsgood@streamline-solutions.net
Creators of AutoPage Spillman CAD interface for PageGate
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> NotePager Pro Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: