NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Unable to Send SMS messages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> NotePager Pro Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicodiablo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Unable to Send SMS messages Reply with quote

I have an installation of NotePager Pro running on Windows 2003 server that we are using in conjunction with SolarWinds Orion. I am troubleshooting an issue and sending some SMS messages directly NotePager but they consistently fail every time although they do appear to get sent when initiated thru SolarWinds Orion. It appears that npp.exe and nppDialer.exe are both listed in taskmanager running as SYSTEM and when I launch NotePager it creates another instances of npp.exe. I suspect thy is why I am getting failures and database errors when I try to run a report. Can you please tell me how I can get around this issue and how to launch the process as SYSTEM if I need to shut them down? It does not appear that NotePager is running as a service.

I did try uninstalling ans re-installing also.

Thanks in advance!

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Unable to Send SMS messages Reply with quote

SolarWinds Orion can execute NotePager Pro software to send alerts. NotePager Pro is Windows login dependent.

SolarWinds Orion can also be integrated with PageGate software using the Commandline/ASCII Interface for sending alerts. PageGate runs as a Windows Service, and system services are not Windows login dependent.

Download a free trial of PageGate software at http://www.notepage.net/software.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> NotePager Pro Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: