NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

pc to test phone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fprentice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: pc to test phone? Reply with quote

Hi:

I want to send from my email on my computer to my family's sprint phones. I used to be able to do this with ease and all 3 phones could receive the text from my pc that I generated from:

https://messaging.sprintpcs.com/sml/s/messaging.do

Now that Sprint site is not online. Is this the replacement service? If so, can I originate messages from my pc email as before? If I can still send from my pc to any of my three sprint phones at no additional charge, what Sprint web site should I now use to originate such a message?

Thanks,
Frank Prentice
fprentice@valornet.com

Tech Support

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: pc to test phone? Reply with quote

You could use NotePager Pro with a regular modem and send the text message to Sprint that way. There terminal number is 888-656-1727. You could also use the SMTP protocol (which NotePager Pro also supports) and address the messages to <10digitphonenumber>@messaging.sprintpcs.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: