| |
| Search found 2 matches |
| Author | Message |
|---|---|
| cat2024 Replies: 2 Views: 17900 |
|
| This worked perfectly. Thanks for the quick reply. Good to go. | |
| cat2024 Replies: 2 Views: 17900 |
|
| I am hoping the forum can help. What I am trying to do is give a user access to the Page Gate server using a standard user account. I am using a Windows Server 2012 R2 box as the server. I am using Page Gate Ver 7. Page Gate opens fine as administrator account. I get the error:
Excessive database errors: 3051 The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file pagegate.mdb. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. in Procedure: main Program Halted. I only get this error when logging in as the domain user. If I log into the server as domain administrator, everything is fine and I can open PageGate Admin and it requires no username or password. Is there a way to allow this user access to that database? The goal is to have the user updating the groups and people in page gate. As we do not use this server exclusively for page gate, that is the reason the user cannot have admin rights. Hopefully someone will have a solution. |
|
All times are GMT - 5 Hours |