| |
| Search found 5 matches |
| Author | Message |
|---|---|
| Bit1001001 Replies: 8 Views: 32181 |
|
| Looked in registry and I cannot find that path you specified. | |
| Bit1001001 Replies: 8 Views: 32181 |
|
| Ashamedly my powershell abilities aren't what they should be.
Script Argument: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NotePage\PageGate\Status, DWORD param( [string]$reg, [string]$Key, $target_value ) $reg_value = Get-ItemProperty $reg -name $Key Write-Host "Message: '$reg' is currently set to '$reg_value'" if ($reg_value -match "$key=$target_value") { Write-Host "Statistic: 0" } else { Write-Host "Statistic: 1" } Exit 0 ---------------------- I ran this and got a value of one. |
|
| Bit1001001 Replies: 8 Views: 32181 |
|
| let me see what I can come up with. | |
| Bit1001001 Replies: 8 Views: 32181 |
|
| I believe it can and will certainly try whatever you recommend. | |
| Bit1001001 Replies: 8 Views: 32181 |
|
| Hi. I am trying to incorporate monitoring of the PageGate software into Solarwinds. I have the services monitored, but is there a way I can monitor the number of pages that are queued up? | |
All times are GMT - 5 Hours |