Using PageGate with Relayed SMTP delivery
1) Open the PG Admin.
2) Go to Connectors - Global - SMTP.
3) In the Local Domain field, enter the Email
domain of the SMTP server you wish to relay through.
4) Put a check in "Relay All Mail".
5) In the Relay Server field, enter the address
of the SMTP server you wish to relay through.
6) Click on Apply. If you need to provide authentication
credentials for your SMTP server, please refer to PageGate
|| Pentium 500
mhz or better
|| 128 Mb of RAM
(typically 256 Mb total memory for Win 2000, XP,
2003, or 1 Gig for Vista)
|| 50 Mb Hard
Drive Free (for application & database)
|| 300 baud or faster modem
for dialup connections
serial cable for direct connections or a
dedicated Internet connection
2000, XP, 2003, Vista (32 bit)