NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Modules stopped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ECCCTECHCOORD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Modules stopped Reply with quote

I just happened to check PG Monitor and noticed that all modules had stopped. After looking a the logs it appears they all stopped at around 11:53 leaving my system down for over 90 minutes. How do I find out what caused this and prevent it from happening in the future?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the system come back up on its own or did you have to manually restart the services? As for what caused it, it could be a variety of things. What are the five lines in the log(s) before and after the line where it seems that the system services had shut down?

ECCCTECHCOORD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the dialer logs indicate that they were unable to synchroize with the scheduler and were using local time. The only thing in the Scheduler log at that time Module stopped.

I had to manually restart the PageGate service and then all dialers restarted.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you scroll back through the previous days in the log(s), is this the first time this has happened or has it happened multiple times before?

ECCCTECHCOORD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed that on just about everyday at around midnight that the Get Ascii inteface is not synchronizing with the scheduler. It stops and then restarts and then synchronizes. As for the dialers I'm unable to go back far enough to see any of those events.

Something else I noticed in the Scheduler log was this that occured today. PageGate Client License exceeded. NotePager net service has been disabled on excess recipients. What is this about? I purchased a 5000 user license.

ECCCTECHCOORD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: License exceeded Reply with quote

I received the same message today on Scheduler about the license being exceeded.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: