NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Pls Advise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garyng08

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Pls Advise Reply with quote

I need a 3rd party SMS software to interface with my Emsy+ Software. Whenever there is a fault occur, the program will triger the SMS software to send out the notification to the end user using mobile phone. I m staying in S'pore. I understand that S'pore is using SNPP 3.4 protocol to send SMS instead of using TAP protocol.. I need to send the SMS to a SingTel user. Can anyone advice me in this and which type of software can be use to softmy problem

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Pls Advise Reply with quote

PageGate with the Commandline/Ascii Interface provide commandline paging or the scanning of a predetermined file for interfacing with another program to trigger SMS and send notification to mobile phones.

Features include multiple file type support where additions and changes to files can be detected and message information can be parsed out of most file formats. Multiple recipients can be specified within a single message.

Status directories can track messages sent via this interface. A directory can be polled for Ascii text files containing message information. Advanced Polling where message recipients can be defined by text file names or locations. Multiple files/folders can be scanned for message information.

PageGate, network SMS software, sends text messages via Internet protocols SNPP, WCTP, SMTP and modem protocols TAP, GSM, UCP, TONE to mobile phones and pagers. Select one of the protocols for your computer's Internet connection or dial-up modem that the recipient's carrier SingTel also supports. Please contact the carrier's tech support or check their website for their protocol settings if not at http://www.notepage.net/support.htm

Advanced capabilities are redundant outbound connections and message rerouting on failure.

PageGate can also take input from the following interfaces: Web, Email, Serial Ports, TAP-In, GUI Client and Commandline/Ascii.

Download a free evaluation of PageGate at http://www.notepage.net/software.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: