NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Email filters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mvbn1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Email filters Reply with quote

I'm trying to set-up some email filters, so I can finish our eval of PageGate prior to making a purchase. The HELP file says to "...create a folder under the databse folder...". There isn't a database folder under the PageGate folder.

Do I need to create one? If so, do I need to change anything so that the software knows where to look for the information?

www.mvbn.net
mike.linthicum@mvbn.net

MVBN now providing live scanner feeds!
Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "database folder" is the directory in which the PageGate database file "pagegate.mdb" resides. By default this is "C:\Program Files\PageGate".

Make a folder named "Filters" within the "PageGate" folder ("C:\Program Files\PageGate\Filters").

You can then create your filter files (ie "Global.DontAllow", "Global.AllowOnly", "*.DontAllow", "*.AllowOnly").

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: