NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Att Wireless Tap Terminal Access Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Att Wireless Tap Terminal Access Number Reply with quote

Hi ,
I need to know does anyone out there know what Att Wireless Tap Terminal Toll Free Number is? I have called Att & they have no clue what i am talkin about. They also said that the only way they know is by Text Messaging by their web site. I really do like that way because when you do that is is not relieable & the messages sometimes dont go though like they should . It comes to my attention it seems that all the Carriers are merging with one & another & that getting so confused to me. What can i do to get this number for my paging software .....thanks

OzCom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: ATT Reply with quote

ATT created a new division called "Enterprise" to handle their TAP and messaging stuff (This division is one of the primary reasons that Cingular bought ATT). The cell phone account will need to be configured to work with that division and there are charges associated. For more detail, go to www.enterprisepaging.com

TEL: 207-518-8455
AOsgood@streamline-solutions.net
Creators of AutoPage Spillman CAD interface for PageGate
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Att Wireless Tap Terminal Access Number Reply with quote

TAP, SNPP and WCTP for AT&T wireless customers are not automatically configured for everyone. Please see the Enterprise Paging website listed by OzCom.

TAP: 866-883-7243 and 408-961-2819 (160 Character Limit). Enter with just numbers - no hyphens or spaces.

8,N,1 and 7,E,1

SNPP: snpp.attws.net port 444 (300 Character Limit)
WCTP: wctp.attws.net/wctp (300 Character Limit)
SMTP: 10-digit-number@page.attws.net (300 Character Limit)
AT&T Pocketnet PCS: 10digitphonenumber@dpcs.mobile.att.net

Carrier protocols settings at http://www.notepage.net/support.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: