NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Sending to Multiple recipients

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Sending to Multiple recipients Reply with quote

Hello,
I am currently using version 4.0 and I am trying to send a message to our cell phone and one email address, the first recipent is the email address which does work, and the second recipent is the cell phone which does not work. I have tested the settings for the cell phone and sent a test page successfully. But when there is a outgoing page from our system, the only thing that gets sent is the email address. The phone is set up with this email xxxxxxxxxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com

I have searched the forum for doing this but I am not finding anything. Does it matter if I have only one dialer license? I do not use a modem I have a direct connection to the internet. Do I need to setup a group for this to work?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sending a message to two separate PageGate "recipients" or are you attempting to use "message forwarding" for one "recipient"?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: PageGate Reply with quote

I have 2 "recipients" set up one is phone the other is called monitor (which is just an email address to our inside email server)

Tech Support

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Contact Technical Support Reply with quote

Please contact Technical Support via email at forumsupport@notepage.com .

Please include your name, phone number and the subject of this thread (Sending to Multiple recipients).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: